Sunday, June 27, 2010

"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXZ....I LOVE U...."



HOW COULD I FALL IN LOVE???
It happend all in UIA....=)

"Assalamualaikum,sape name yer....leh bkenalan"

It went something like that. Kami berkenalan, & that was the beginning of a friendship.

I personally started to get close to my dear a week only. Time itu aq pon sedang ber-cintan.Yela niat hati jz nk bekenalan. My dear told to my rumet that he wanted to be friends with me, & took the initiative to get my phone number. & one fine morning when I was at room, he contacted me. I could see his sincerity there, & we immediately became close friends.

Aq tidak pernah berfikir panjang when it comes to friendship. Datanglah sesiapapun yang ikhlas mahu menjadi kawan aq, kecil telapak tangan, nyiru aq tadahkan. I believe in the magic of merapatkan silaturrahim. in juz 1 week we coupled,then 1 year later kami engaged..

kejap kan....=)

& I believe that when God takes one friend away, He shall replace it with a friend a million times better.

& my dear asrul is the one.......




No comments:

Post a Comment